We have a busy School Board meeting coming up tomorrow night! Be sure to attend or watch online if any of these topics interest you.
Members of the public may comment on any agenda item - during that item in the meeting. Just be sure to turn in a yellow speaker card ahead of time with that agenda item number on it.
Here's the agenda, which includes:
- Appointments of Interim Superintendent and 2 Principals
- Public hearings for:
- and adopting of SELPA (Special Education Local Plan Area)
- LCAP (Local Control Accountability Plan)
- Proposed Budget 2019-20
- Composition of Areas for By Trustee Elections
Can't attend? That's okay, you can also find information and give feedback online:
- To give your feedback or ask questions on the LCAP, there is an online survey at the district website here - until June 24th.
- Budget information is here. Adoption is scheduled for June 24th.
- And for detailed information on the By Trustee Area Elections process, there is a new webpage here including FAQ and timeline.
Happy summer, and stay cool in this heat wave!