With less than 100 days til the election, I've pulled my papers and am getting ready to officially file my candidacy for Mt. Diablo School Board.
*What if only 3 people file for 3 spots? Then there would be no campaign, but I would still hold Meet & Greets in all communities to best represent everyone. (And if that happened, I would donate $10,000 of campaign funds to the MDUSD Education Foundation.)*
Either way, we'll soon be at a location near you!
Together we can reach every corner of our district to hear the hopes and concerns of our communities for our schools.
We have 3 Free events planned in Bay Point, Concord and Clayton:
Bay Point Meet & Greet, Saturday August 11th, 10am-2pm
- Free hot dog, corn dog, or car wash to the first 100 people!
- balloon animals for kids from Dilly Dally the Clown!
- Lorena Pena que habla español, estará también presente para poder facilitar
cualquier traducción que sea necesaria para sus preguntas y respuestas.
Concord Ice Cream Campaign Kickoff, Saturday August 18th, 1-3pm
- Free ice cream & toppings for all!
- Shady area with playground nearby
- Meet the campaign lead from your neighborhood!
- Share your ideas for our schools
Clayton Meet & Greet, Thursday August 30th, 7-8:30pm
- Informal opportunity to meet Cherise at a local Clayton home
Please take 5 minutes for 5 quick actions:
1. Click to endorse my campaign
2. Donate any amount - even $10 adds up
5. Invite - friends to like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter & Instagram, and to events in their neighborhood. Let me know if you can host a Meet & Greet at a park, cafe, or home in your neighborhood too!
See you out there soon,